Auto Body Refinish High Solid Hardener for Car Paint
|FOB Price:||US $2-5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $2-5/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||2000 Tons Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Carton with Pallets|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: high solid hardener for car paint
- Appearance: Liquid
- Paint Film Property: Heat-Resisting Paint
- Level: Finish Coat
- Substrate: Steel
- Formation Mechanism: Conversion Type
- Service: OEM Service
- State: Liquid Coating
- Usage: Car Paint
- Shelf Life: 24 Months
- Delivery: 20 - 25 Days After Order Confirmed
- Specification: 1L, 3.75L / 2L, 2.5L / 4L, 5L
- HS Code: 3208100000
- Color: Transparent
- Main Raw Material: Acrylic
- Method: Spray
- Certification: ISO/Ts 16949:2009
- Components: Auxiliaries
- Brand Name: Acb
- Model: High Solid Hardener for Car Paint
- Certificate: ISO/Ts 16949:2009
- Application Method: Spray
- Market: Global
- Trademark: ACB
- Origin: Guangzhou, China
• Provide stable gloss and hardness.
• High density and high coverage.
• Reduced solvent evaporation along with improved plumpness, gloss and hardness.
|Sealed stored in dry conditions within the temperature range 15°C to 20°C and relative humidity range 55% to 75%.|
|24 months (Original sealed under above storage conditions)|
|Packaging (per carton)|
|1L * 12 can / 5L * 4 can|
Guangzhou Huantong Group was established in 1993. We have 6 subsidiary companies, which build up a complete and scientific industrial chain of production.
We specializing in automotive paint, industrial paint, putty, auto & motorcycle & electric vehicle batteries, special hardener, car care products. special unsaturated resin, various types of cans, cartons etc.
Our sales network covers more than 30 countries, and we have more than 1,000 customers in China. We has established good business relationship with the well-known automobile manufacturer, shipbuilding and machinery manufacturer. Our products are favored by domestic and foreign customers for years.
Car Paint Structure